Sunday, January 1, 2012

////

Photo a day!!!

Wowza! It's been a while, huh? Busy life, lots of projects, not enough time. Blah, blah, blah. Excuses excuses. :)

Well, I signed up for this fantastic Photo a Day course on Studio Calico and am super excited to get this started! I had been in a rut lately, shying away from the everyday "real" photos because they did not have the perfect lighting or the perfect background. I still took lots of photos, but only on perfect days. I vow this year to include the "real" everyday photos, and think by doing this my photography skills will improve too! Sounds like a win win.

The format on how I'm going to keep this all recorded is slightly up in the air. I keep a perpetual journal in an index file format, so am definitely going to print out pictures and put them with the day. I also created an account on shuttercal.com where I will be uploading my pictures online.

This is going to be a great year! Here's for celebrating the everyday!

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment